A: well..i'm 40 next 23/7 so i fully share your hubby's point of view on the festivity side of it.
now as for the gift you might want to give him..my idea would be to see if there's something ah.."personal " you could do..if you see what
What is hot?
- 40th Birthday Gift Basket Box of Retro Candy
Grocery (Woodstock Candy)
- Great gift for a 40 year old
- Everyone loves candy from their youth!
- Help celebrate a birthday with a unique gift
- The Forty Beads Gift
Health and Beauty (Forty Beads, Inc.)
- The Forty Beads Gift is housed in a vibrantly colored, hinged keepsake box and contains:
- Three Nudge Cards (for optional use) and a note that reads, "Our adventure begins the moment you drop the first Bead."
- One white bone china Beadcatcher bowl
- 50 Things to Do When You Turn 50: 50 Experts on the Subject of Turning 50 (Fifty Experts on the Subject of Turning Fifty)
Book (Sellers Publishing, Inc.)
- "Once In A Lifetime" A Sentimental Gift For Husband, Wife, Girlfriend Or Boyfriend. Touching 8x10 Poem, Double-matted In Navy/White And Enhanced With Watercolor Graphics.
Home (Genie's Poetry)
- They are enhanced with delicate, watercolor graphics
- Original Poems by Genie Graveline
- Poems are double-matted (several color choices)
- "The One I Love" A Sentimental Gift For A Wife, Husband, Girlfriend Or Boyfriend. Touching 8x10 Poem, Double-matted In Dark Green/Burgundy, And Enhanced With Watercolor Graphics.
Home (Genie's Poetry)
- They are also available with a frame. (Please see our storefront)
- Our poems are enhanced with delicate, watercolor graphics
- Poems are double-matted (choice of several colors..see our storefront)
News - Winona Ryder: "I Gotta Bag Me a Husband!" - Healthy ...
- Says during her non-working time she lives in San Francisco, where she hangs with other artists.
PHOTOS: 90s stars - where are they now?
"There's a lot of cute writers up there," she says. "I gotta bag me a husband!"
Though she has been MIA for the last decade since she was arrested for shoplifting $4,760 worth of goods at Saks Fifth Avenue in Beverly Hills, she has a few buzzed-about upcoming projects -- including The Dilemma
Morristown's Mayo Performing Arts Center getting facelift for 75th birthday
Extensions to the building will be added on each side of the entrance. The addition on the right, as viewed from South Street, will house the box office that now resides inside the lobby. Once ticket operations move into the new space, the theater no longer will have to heat or cool the lobby during box office hours. Video screens may be added to the new box office so customers can see previews of upcoming shows, Allison said.
The main lobby, meanwhile, will become more spacious, with new carpeting and signage.
To the left of the entrance, a new addition will house an expanded ladies room. Presently, ladies room facilities are behind the box office in the lobby. Moving them to the other side of the entrance will align them more closely with the ladies room on the balcony level, for more convenient access, Allison said. Lines should be much shorter, too: There will be 12 stalls, instead of three.
The street-level men’s room will move to where the ladies room is today, and will be expanded when the box office is relocated outside. Today there are three urinals and one stall; that will go to six and four.