A: 1 ounce peppermint schnapps
1 ounce Creme de Cacao
2 cups vanilla ice cream
1/3 cup milk
2-3 miniature candy canes
Put the peppermint schnapps, creme de cacao, vanilla ice cream, and one candy
What is hot?
- Bob's Mini Canes - 280 Candy Canes
Grocery (Farleys & Sathers)
- 1 / 280 ct tubs
- A family owned company through the 20th Century, Bob's is now a fine product of Farley & Sather.
- One of the world's largest peppermint cane producers, Bob's was a leader in the innovation of candy
- Chapstick Candy Cane, Peppermint, 0.15 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Health and Beauty (ChapStick)
- Irresistible aroma
- Helps heal and prevent dry, chapped lips
- The formula you know and love
- LifeSavers Candy Canes 12ct.
- Strawberry Flavored
- Individually Wrapped
- Set of 3 Candy Cane Striped Nesting Mixing Ingredient Bowls
Kitchen (A sales)
- 6" 4" and 3" Miniature Set
- Candy Cane Striped
- Nesting Inside Each Other
- Peppermint Candy Cane Tootsie Pops
Grocery (Tootsie Roll)
Learn the required ingredients to make Christmas candy cane cookies in this free holiday recipe video. Expert: Jennifer Cail Bio: Jennifer Cail ...
Candy Cane Gingersnaps & Cookie Cookbook Giveaway-”Cookielicous ...
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, allspice and cloves; mix well. In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, sugar, molasses, egg and fresh ginger; mix well. Add flour mixture to butter mixture and combine until well blended. Stir in crystallized ginger. Wrap and place dough in refrigerator for at least 1 hour. I am terrible at making decisions, so choosing just 1 "favorite" cookie out of so many is tough. I guess I would pick an Egyptian shortbread recipe passed down to me from my aunt. It's made with brandy and powdered sugar (instead of granulated sugar), and they are very "short" from all the ghee in the recipe. They are really delicious and we only bake them at Christmas because they are so special to my family.
Related linksCandy Cane Ice Cream Recipe | Candy Cane Manufacturers | Candy Cane Facts | Candy Cane Body Pillow | Candy Cane Gift Ideas | Candy Cane Green Tea | Candy Cane Lane | Candy Cane Holders | Candy Cane Parade | Candy Cane Applique | Candy Cane Jokes | Candy Cane Basket | Candy Cane Earrings | Candy Cane Holiday Shoppe | Beaded Candy Cane Earrings | Candy Cane Mice | Candy Cane Girl Costume | Christmas Candy Cane Earrings | Candy Cane Border | Candy Cane Legend | Candy Cane Bulk | Candy Cane Ingredients | Candy Cane Cookies | Candy Cane Lyrics
Saint Arnold Night with the Sugarland Skeeters
St. Arnold plans to start this event at the Sugar Land Flying Saucer , located at 15929 City Walk, from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. This pre- game party will feature a special cask of St. Arnold Endeavour along with the usual, tasty refreshments for which the Flying Saucer is known.
Once the pregame festivities are complete, it will be time to head to Constellation Field to watch the Skeeters take on the Somerset Patriots. The game will feature a Battle of the Bands and at least one special surprise not to be missed: St. Arnold founder Brock Wagner is going to throw out the first pitch.
St. Arnold Brewing has obtained special pricing for the event. Follow this Sugar Land Skeeters link for more information on the ticketing process and exact prices for seating. And enjoy your evening at Sugarland’s Constellation Field.
Want to read more about the world’s greatest beverage? Visit Great Beer Now !
I hope you enjoyed this post! Click the “subscribe” link below to receive automatic updates whenever a new post is made.
What is new?
A Healthier Holiday Treat: Natural Vines Brand Licorice
PR Newswire (press release) - Nov 18, 2010
"Natural Vines are a great alternative to holiday sweets like chocolate and candy canes," said Michael Kelly, Manager of Consumer Communications at the
Good enough to nibble on
Detroit Free Press - Nov 19, 2010
The 8-foot house was made using 220 cups of water, 300 pounds of gingerbread mix and 400 candy canes, among other ingredients. It took 580 hours to assemble
Hot drinks and a cozy home beat winter chills
London Free Press - Nov 20, 2010
Dip marshmallows on a stick in chocolate (some milk, some dark and some white) and then roll them in crushed candy canes. For a sinful treat,
Gallery: Delicious holiday cookies
KRQE - Nov 18, 2010
Fold in 1/3 of the crushed candy canes, reserving the rest. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls, one inch apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.
Sweet, accidental career of a master chocolatier
Vancouver Sun - Nov 10, 2010
tricks of the sweets trade under the tutelage of a master candy maker who had been pulling taffy and making candy canes by hand for three decades.