What is hot?
- Adjustable Christmas Garland Hanger for Double Door Frames - No mess to Frames
Home (Tree Keeper)
- Command Decorating Clips Value Pack, 40-Clip
Home Improvement (3M Command)
- Holds strongly
- Easy to apply and remove
- Works on a variety of surfaces
- Dyno Seasonal Solutions Suction C Wreath Hanger 31059 Christmas Wreaths/Natural Garland & Accessories
Home Improvement (DYNO SEASONAL SOLUTIONS)
- Double Door Garland Hanger - Frontgate - Christmas Decorations
- No need for nails or screws
- Ornamental design accents your decor
- Goes up easily, in less than a minute
- Adams Christmas 8710-06-1040 Clear Tie-It-All, 10-Pack
Lawn & Patio (Adams Manufacturing)
- Soft and flexible, won't scratch
- Comes in a pack of 10
- Connect 2 or more for longer length
Crochet Cute Christmas Ornaments
These would also make cute gift tags or a great garland (imagine stringing them along a crocheted chain). Expirement with embellishing, and also try changing colors between rounds. I love the one I made with a soft blue center—combined with the sequin, it evokes the memory of the mirrored glass ornaments my parents had.
'Psychopath' Raymond Henry Garland a high risk of re-offending
Dr Lawrence said she'd assessed Garland as scoring 35 out of a possible 40 on the PCC/R scale of psychopathy, making him "well within the psychopathic range" and "highly likely to re-offend in some way or another".
She also scored him highly in the HCR-20 test, although she acknowledged the test was disadvantaged because it was a static group assessment based largely on North American prisoners.
"He was placed in the high category of nine and that places this man in a group of people who have an almost 100 per cent probability of violent re-offending over seven years," she told the court.
She said there'd been some unsubstantiated evidence Garland had committed "coercive sex" with six to eight victims while in prison prior to 1994, although formal complaints had never been forthcoming.
The court heard Garland spent much of his time in prison in maximum-security settings and in solitary confinement, isolated from other prisoners, because of his propensity to offend against them.