What is hot?
- Scotch(R) Gift Wrap Tape, 0.75 x 300 Inches, 3 Pack (311)
Office Product (3M Office Products)
- Easy to dispense and sticks securely
- Makes all your gifts look great!
- Photo safe and made in USA.
- Pacon 5850 Pacon Kraft Wrapping Paper, 48" x 200' Roll, Natural
- Backside toothy surface is great for chalk and paints.
- Durable and versatile heavyweight paper.
- Smooth side is ideal for felt pens and finger painting.
- LEGO Minifigure Wrapping Paper 853240
- The Gift Wrap Company Jumbo Roll of Premium Retro Fancy Gift Wrap, Santa Jingle, 10-Feet Long (76-5164)
Office Product (The Gift Wrap Company (Office Products))
- Bring back heartfelt Christmas memories with the vintage colors and nostalgic icons on this paper
- Roll of Santa Jingle gift wrap paper from The Gift Wrap Company's Retro Fancy Collection
- Jumbo roll is 30-inches wide and 10-feet long; wraps many presents, a shirt box takes 20 x 30 inches of paper on average- this jumbo roll could wrap 7 and have paper left over
- The Gift Wrap Company Festive Tidings Eco-wrap, Gift Bag, and Ribbon Assortment, 10-Count
Health and Beauty (The Gift Wrap Company)
- Festive designs with a bold graphic appeal combine traditional and modern in recycled paper and bags
- Printed on 100% post-consumer paper
- Wired edge jute ribbon is the perfect finishing touch with these wraps and bags
Todd and Erin "That Went Well…" » Blog Archive » Controlling ...
When writing a letter to Santa or getting ready for a visit on his lap, kids can assume they can get old St. Nick to cover all the goods Mom and Dad aren’t willing to produce. I got this from one of my very favorite Santa’s “Helpers” here at the Children’s Museum, who calmly tells the little ones, “I can’t promise all of those things, wish for one in your heart that you really, Really . I am very proud to say that my little men have always been sincerely excited to save their allowance and create a project for one of the Family Homeless Shelters, (see “The Backpack Project” for ideas.) But actually giving up their toys is a little harder. One of the classic rules of simplicity is sending one thing out for every new thing in. We work on finding the same amount of toys to give to the shelter that Santa will likely be dropping off. And not the broken stuff …the rule is toys