A: It's not too late to inform your friends that you will not be participating this year. Don't get anything for me, don't expect anything. Then try to avoid hearing the Hallelujah Chorus played on Muzak at Walgreen's, Christmas tie-ins for sauerkraut [Merry
What is hot?
- Brand New Red & White Polka Dot Gift Wrap Wrapping Paper 16 Foot Roll
Single Detail Page Misc
- Pacon 5850 Pacon Kraft Wrapping Paper, 48" x 200' Roll, Natural
- Backside toothy surface is great for chalk and paints.
- Smooth side is ideal for felt pens and finger painting.
- Natural kraft wrapping paper. 50 lb basis paper thickness weight.
- Scotch(R) Gift Wrap Tape, 0.75 x 300 Inches, 3 Pack (311)
Office Product (3M Office Products)
- Easy to dispense and sticks securely
- Makes all your gifts look great!
- Scotch GiftWrap Tape features a unique satin finish that disappears on most gift wrap papers
- LEGO Minifigure Wrapping Paper 853240
- New Citrus Lime Green & White Polka Dot Gift Wrap Wrapping Paper 16 Foot Roll
Single Detail Page Misc (Premium Quality Gift Wrap Paper)
- Premium commercial quality gift wrapping paper in gloss finish.
- 24 inches wide x 16 feet long - approx. 32 square feet
- ROLL - NOT folded so NO CREASES!!
Christmas Wrapping Paper Large Rolls | ITS CHRISTMAS NOW
I buy all the ingredients and soak all the dried fruit overnight.
I make quite a few medium sized puddings with the addition of a few silver coins and wrap them in festive paper and ribbons and give them out as gifts nearer the time.
The cake is a large size one decorated with a few seasonal fripperies and another fancy bow.
The pastries such as sausage rolls, sweet mince pies etc. are made in mid December and frozen until needed.
So do you make and bake prior to the festivities or do you rely on shop bought produce?
BTW American friends do you wait until after Thanksgiving to prepare for Christmas ? @ YGG making the cake and puddings now is essential to allow all the ingredients time to infuse together.
@ Jackie your Red Velvet Cake sounds interesting and has a lovely name.
I make Christma cakes – using a recipe from a Be-Ro book. I don’t make puddings every year, but I make mince pies. I love doing the Christmas baking and the process is as much a part of Christmas as is anything else associated with the season. I’m an ex-pat from Yorkshire and I’ve been in the USA for almost 40 years but the preparations for Christmas that I enjoyed as a child, teen, and young adult in England have stayed with me.
Mr. Betsyblue has taken the children out for Christmas shopping. I'm at home to try and get some wrapping done. Why yes INDEED it's time for a cocktail.
52 weeks/52 words: 51:...
December 19th, 2012