A: They are shiny - not dusty. I personally would not recommend using these particular glass beads unless you want to buy fairly cheap and "throw together" some "novelty type" jewelry (like for kids/teens) for a very reasonable cost!
What is hot?
- Glass Present Craft Beads
- 50 Colorful Beads Per Pack
- Great for craft projects of all kinds
- 400 Plastic White Round Alphabet Beads/Arts and Crafts Supplies/Beading Supplies
Single Detail Page Misc
- Plastic White Round Alphabet Beads
- Package of 400
- Super Mega Fuse Bead Kit - Art & Craft Supplies & Kids' Beading Supplies
Art and Craft Supply (Oriental Trading Company)
- 26,000 bright beads, (5mm)
- 12 peg boards,
- and 24 sheets of fuse board ironing paper.
- School Smart Cube-Shaped Uppercase Alphabet Beads - 7 mm - Pack of 150 - White
Office Product (School Smart)
- Ideal for personallizing your projects and gifts
- Pack of 150
- Great for creating beautiful jewelry, ornaments, key chains and more
- Pink Ribbon Coin Bead Necklaces (1 dozen) - Bulk [Toy]
Single Detail Page Misc (Terrys Village)
Inexpensive jewelery making supplies and beads? | The Bead Barn
That said, the first two people were right–your best bets for price are probably Fire Mountain Gems and Rio Grande, although you may have some trouble ordering from Rio. I’m not sure if they do it for beads, but I know for some of their other merchandise you have to be either a student or a jeweler to order (my family ordered me tools for Christmas and had to put it on my account). Still, Rio is very good to work with if you can get past that.